Watch out, this lady is offering BBFS

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/sear...inAsk=&maxAsk=

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ebhobbs View Post

She will be off the list for one poster who does not like biohazards :p
    Favourite Asian SPs working today: Asian Nicole (TRZ) Asian Angela (Backpage) Emma and Crystal of Toe88, Teena Mirage. Tia & Charlie at Cupids.

Stay thirsty my friends. :)

sexykayla

gross..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Default CL 9239 BBFS

new to this review board and all the slang, but whats BBFS?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marrieddude View Post
    new to this review board and all the slang, but whats BBFS?
    Bare Back Full service. Intercourse without a condom.
    Favourite Asian SPs working today: Asian Nicole (TRZ) Asian Angela (Backpage) Emma and Crystal of Toe88, Teena Mirage. Tia & Charlie at Cupids.

ej543210
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, don't see that in the addy.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ej543 View Post
    Me either.

BBBJ, yes. BBFS, no.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, I looked through her posts and didn't see it either.. however, if he went there or called and was offered BBFS, then that's different... he should say that.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if she said it on the phone?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

BEAUTIFUL BLONDE , BIG TITS - w4m - 35 (TORONTO)
    Date: 2010-10-24, 5:01PM EDT
    Reply To This Post

**B**B**F**S** FROM A NATURALLY BLONDE , NATURALLY BUSTY MATURE WOMEN. **B**B**B**J** AND **C**I**M** AT MY PLACE OR YOURS GIVE ME A CALL FOR RATES. NO BLOCKED CALLS PLEASE. 416-820-9239.

i can see it in most of the listings for her ...

Foot lover
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing she took off the posts with the mention of BBFS, but it looks like someone else found another ad with it in there.

I obviously don't make this stuff up.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Sex B and others will jump down my throat for mentioning it. I agree it is very dangerous but it is also becoming increasingly common.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

So it means - for those of us ***smarter*** that we need to exercse much more caution with someone new

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Dave View Post
    So it means - for those of us ***smarter*** that we need to exercse much more caution with someone new
    I have said it here before, people have their heads in the sand about how much of this goes on. Some girls are just low, some are desparate, some offer it for loyalty, some just are stupid and like it with their favourites, some will do it if they think you are clean and offer enough money. But it does go on so yes, be careful yourself.

Foot lover
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm super paranoid of doing FS with any lady now.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm super paranoid of doing FS with any lady now.
    Just make sure that you wear a condom yourself and you should be fine. For those that worry somebody needs to realize that BBBJCIM is every bit as dangerous as BBFSCIP.

Getcha Pull
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel4u View Post
    Just make sure that you wear a condom yourself and you should be fine. For those that worry somebody needs to realize that BBBJCIM is every bit as dangerous as BBFSCIP.
    http://www.sexualityandu.ca/media-ro...oral-sex_e.pdf
    Pure Texas!

Foot lover
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel4u View Post
    I always make sure to only do safe stuff. BBBJ is even too risky for me. Call me paranoid, but I just want to make sure that I don't contract something unwanted.

ej543210
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Dave View Post
    BEAUTIFUL BLONDE , BIG TITS - w4m - 35 (TORONTO)
    Date: 2010-10-24, 5:01PM EDT
    Reply To This Post

**B**B**F**S** FROM A NATURALLY BLONDE , NATURALLY BUSTY MATURE WOMEN. **B**B**B**J** AND **C**I**M** AT MY PLACE OR YOURS GIVE ME A CALL FOR RATES. NO BLOCKED CALLS PLEASE. 416-820-9239.

i can see it in most of the listings for her ...
    With that posting, only a fool will now see her. Unfortunately there are a lot of fools out there. Why would anyone chance any kind of stds, especially HIV and AIDS down the road. Makes you wonder.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

With that posting, only a fool will now see her. Unfortunately there are a lot of fools out there. Why would anyone chance any kind of stds, especially HIV and AIDS down the road. Makes you wonder.
    I agree, that's extremely dangerous and disgusting!!!! However, when I went through her posts again the " **B**B**F**S** FROM A NATURALLY BLONDE , NATURALLY BUSTY MATURE WOMEN. " Reads as " **B**B**W** A NATURALLY BLONDE , NATURALLY BUSTY MATURE WOMEN. "

Either way, if she edited it out (which people can) she should be avoided...

As for the BBBJ has the same risks as BBFSCIP ~ Hadrian couldn't have posted a better link! If anyone has an issue with BBBJ, either don't do it or ask for it to be covered... Simple.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile It's ALL a bit risky

I always make sure to only do safe stuff. BBBJ is even too risky for me. Call me paranoid, but I just want to make sure that I don't contract something unwanted.
    IMHO - Almost everything adventurous and fun is somewhat "risky". We all have our risk tolerances.... to be totally safe stay away from hobbying (I stayed away for much too long), and especially bar pick ups. On the otherhand, kissing, daty and bbbj is an essential part of the sexual experience for me... as is checking out back alley bars at night in third world countries, or going out of bounds on major ski hills, etc. You try to be careful, prepare as best you can but to forfeit the experiences is way too timid.. we're here for a good time, not a long time !! .. Enjoy life and challenge your personal risk tolerances !

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by celerystick View Post
    IMHO - Almost everything adventurous and fun is somewhat "risky". We all have our risk tolerances.... to be totally safe stay away from hobbying (I stayed away for much too long), and especially bar pick ups. On the otherhand, kissing, daty and bbbj is an essential part of the sexual experience for me... as is checking out back alley bars at night in third world countries, or going out of bounds on major ski hills, etc. You try to be careful, prepare as best you can but to forfeit the experiences is way too timid.. we're here for a good time, not a long time !! .. Enjoy life and challenge your personal risk tolerances !
    This coming from a human bean bag with wrinkly saggy balls, liver spots and one foot in the grave. Whats with all these dirty old men, its disgusting.

Where is doctor Kevorkian when we need him.

ej543210
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGulp View Post
    This coming from a human bean bag with wrinkly saggy balls, liver spots and one foot in the grave. Whats with all these dirty old men, its disgusting.

Don't forget, times passes quickly, everyone get old eventually and sooner than you think.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Ageism is no different that racism, sexism or any other ism. I bet I could still bench press, clean and jerk or dead lift more than you can asshole. You think the young girls are only for you, LOL, the girl you fuck next just fucked a 70 year old one hour before.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Col Russel Williams brother ?

Where have u revealed u r young ? What defines young anyway? No hint you have a personal relationship with anybody . I'm thinkin u r a lurking little self depravating rotten boy with his HIV chart in front of his lifeview - why do you even have time to comment on this post, shouldn't u get a job and make some $ like the rest of us ? Can we have a definition of "old men" ? Anyone over 18 ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast