Hey Gang,

There is a SP named Samantha (last time I checked), she's a beautiful, natural large breasted Italian woman with long, black hair & such smooth, soft skin, just thinking about her makes me- well, I'm sure you can guess.

I haven't seen or heard from her in quite a while, and though I'm not ignorant to the fact that women decide to stop/quit/take a break etc, I just wondered if any of you guys had seen or heard of her lately or if she's in a new area etc...

I met her in Brampton (back in August) & she absolutely knocked my socks off. She is definitely in my top 5, probably being #3 behind 2 stellar women that I frequent when time & cash allows. Samantha's digits are 6504 and was on CL around Aug/Sept and popped up in Nov & Dec only a couple of times & I missed her both of those times (DAMMIT!!!).

Anyone know of anything to help me out? Would be much appreciated. I call on occasion to see if she's around, but have not had any luck yet- and yeah, I know I may not either, but it's worth a shot for such a stellar woman!

All the best & happy hunting!

~Mace~