Thread: Christina - 4042

DATY all day!!!
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Christina - 4042

Was bored last night so I decided to go for a quickie and since I happen to live in south etobicoke this ad caught my attention.

http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEs...irl-20/7720780

Contacting her was easy enough however she did make a point to say she normally does not answer texts which is how I initially got in touch with her. But she was sweet on the phone and we worked out a time to meet. Restrictions were CIM and Greek I believe and worked that out before the meet. Now parking, you might want to clarify with her as when I left I had a parking ticket for parking in front of the building however it was more of a dumb move by me as I tried to sneak myself into a spot which turned out wasn't a spot at all. Can't really hold that against her as I had a feeling but was more interested in the session and rolled the dice. That was the only downside to my night.

As for Christina her pics are accurate. She has noticeable tattoos, is a small BBW, and the face pic is definetly accurate. All these things I like so I enjoyed. She was quiet at first but we got to talking about whatever right off and she opened up. She even made me laugh pretty hard which I think is a bonus cuz normally i'm the one trying to break the ice with a joke or 2.

(YMMV as always) Did the half hour and got dfk, daty, bbbj and 69. Damage was $80 for the half but she was not a clock watcher. Everytime she came she needed to relax for a minute so we would chill out in between her o's so because of that I was well past the half hour but she didn't mind or try and upsell me on time. Our personalities clicked very well so we had stuff to talk about in between and even layed there and cuddled (which I have never done with an sp) which was actually really nice. She's tasty and gives an enthusiastic bbbj. 69 was excellent and finished me off.

Really felt like a GFE (the cuddling almost made me forget completely that this was NOT actually my girlfriend). She did have a duo partner in the apartment but I didn't notice anyone until I was leaving so it didn't bug me. Definitely would repeat.
    My girl love me, but fuck it, my heart beats slow
    and the girls on this board got me hooked on the freakshow...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Great review,

Tried calling the number and nothing..

Is she still around, I would love to try this one out.

BCD

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Change in Service?????????

Wow. That's amazing. She used to go by the name Selena. And if you review that name you will see that she hasn't had the best reviews.