Thread: rub n tug

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Default rub n tug

any one know of any good rub and tugs in the burlington oakville area

thumper59

Quote Originally Posted by Hans Downerpantz View Post
    any one know of any good rub and tugs in the burlington oakville area
    Holy fuck Dude.....you REALLY must be backed up..!!!!!
    Just rub one out for now.....you'll probably drown the first SP..that blows you to completion!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thumper59 View Post
    Holy fuck Dude.....you REALLY must be backed up..!!!!!
    Just rub one out for now.....you'll probably drown the first SP..that blows you to completion!!!!!!!!!!
    He was only asking a question like the rest of us. or did i miss something??

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Thumper was referring to the number of posts that Hans made within such a short period of time...

Hans, welcome to the board. The search feature is your friend.

There is only one place in Burlington/Oakville that I'm aware of and that would be the Red Maple Spa on Morris (just east of Walkers on Harvester, turn north towards the highway and follow the curve at the end of the road... it's on the right).

The quality of the attendants varies greatly but things are generally clean and safe with services kept within legal limits. There is only one shower... down the hall... so they don't really expect you to use it but if you ask before and/or after the session, they'll happily let you use it.

One of the things that I like about this place is that I can get what I need for $80. They'll ask for $40 up front for the room and then expect a tip at the end... but they won't tell you what to tip or negotiate services in advance. I've pressed the issue in the past and they seemed rather uncomfortable talking about the various 'levels' of service but generally $40 gets you nude, $60 is nude reverse, and $80 is a body slide. I pay the girl $40 up front and then put another $40 on the table for her to see when she returns. It seems to work.

Do a search on Red Maple and you should find at least one thread.

They've been shut down by LE in the past because LE can be a bit right-wing in these parts but I've never experienced anything that would provoke LE any time that I've ever been there. Admittedly, LE has left them alone for a couple of years so I'm not sure if there is a concern... just thought I'd mention it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the response and advice i will search this place out and if all goes well i will pay them a visit again thank you for taking the time read and respond.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Good info, I'm looking for the same info.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

It hasn't been using the name Red Maple for awhile now. While operating under the name Red Maple, the place was busted and owners charged. New owners came in and changed the name to Cara Exotic Spa.

There's also a spa on Brant St, Accu Green Health Spa, located at 774 Brant St., located at the corner of Brant and Ghent st., last house on the right driving south on Brant just before Ghent.
    Ignore This Signature
    We once had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash and Steve Jobs. Now we have no hope, no cash and no jobs.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info labattman... I had no idea they had changed their name as I never go through the front door... I never saw the sign. The seemed rather put out when I first used the front door and asked that I used the back door after that so I always do.

Good to know about the one on Brant Street. Can you (or anyone else for that matter) offer some advice or a review on this place?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Search is your friend.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Hans, in my experience, you would be better off just going to see a incall sp. For what you will be paying for the rub & tug, between room costs and tip to the lady, you can get a half hour service from a full service sp and quite a few out there offer a light massage as part of their service. You will be much happier with that.