Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: 3654 STAY AWAY

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Exclamation 3654 STAY AWAY

    Phone number is 647-377-3654, name is marissa, it used to be natalia but i guess she changed cuz of her shitty fucking service and bad rep. Anyways, i made an appointment with her after getting some answers about her service, she only does bj and sex(mish) NOTHING ELSE FOR 120HH AND 200H? WTF? k so i ask her to send me pics to see if the pics on the ad r realm she refuses by saying the pics r on the ad, i asked her if she is open to fetishes she says no, greek? no, she a lousy fuck. so i arrive to my appointment and there is another girl in the room named stacey-anne, they seemed to have been arguing or something but i could feel the tension and i asked if she was okay, marissa said oh shes fine, shes just being a whiney little bitch, i started to feel uncomfortable cuz i realized how young the girl looked, maybe around 15-16? So i said to marissa if they r having problems and need to work it out i can come back later no problem, , but she instisted everything was okay so i stayed, got undressed, handed her the money and we got into the service. As we were doing the service her girlfriend stacey-anne stayed in the washroom and i could hear her crying on the phone to someone saying, i dont want to do this anymore, i hate her, she forces me to stay here and do bareback services and i hate it, I HATE MARISSA. so i got up and told her i couldnt finish the service and just got out of there. Stacy-anne's number is647-857-0655. The whole experience was just wierd and out of place, i think marissa is forcing that poor girl to escort, and making her to bareback or something, i dont know, i just hope no one else goes through this experience.

    Stacy-anne's link http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEs...no-20/11691330

    Marissa's link http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEs..._t-20/11730651

  2. #2
    Dragslaye's Avatar Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear
    Posts
    2,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    18
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    91
    Dislikes (Given)
    3
    Dislikes (Received)
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Cum111 View Post
    Phone number is 647-377-3654, name is marissa, it used to be natalia but i guess she changed cuz of her shitty fucking service and bad rep. Anyways, i made an appointment with her after getting some answers about her service, she only does bj and sex(mish) NOTHING ELSE FOR 120HH AND 200H? WTF? k so i ask her to send me pics to see if the pics on the ad r realm she refuses by saying the pics r on the ad, i asked her if she is open to fetishes she says no, greek? no, she a lousy fuck. so i arrive to my appointment and there is another girl in the room named stacey-anne, they seemed to have been arguing or something but i could feel the tension and i asked if she was okay, marissa said oh shes fine, shes just being a whiney little bitch, i started to feel uncomfortable cuz i realized how young the girl looked, maybe around 15-16? So i said to marissa if they r having problems and need to work it out i can come back later no problem, , but she instisted everything was okay so i stayed, got undressed, handed her the money and we got into the service. As we were doing the service her girlfriend stacey-anne stayed in the washroom and i could hear her crying on the phone to someone saying, i dont want to do this anymore, i hate her, she forces me to stay here and do bareback services and i hate it, I HATE MARISSA. so i got up and told her i couldnt finish the service and just got out of there. Stacy-anne's number is647-857-0655. The whole experience was just wierd and out of place, i think marissa is forcing that poor girl to escort, and making her to bareback or something, i dont know, i just hope no one else goes through this experience.

    Stacy-anne's link http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEs...no-20/11691330

    Marissa's link http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEs..._t-20/11730651
    Please report this to the authorities, you can do aa through crime stoppers, or by calling one of the sex crime units
    Ignore This Signature

    Earth compare to the biggest known star

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragslaye View Post
    Please report this to the authorities, you can do aa through crime stoppers, or by calling one of the sex crime units
    it was about 4 days ago, should i even bother?

  4. #4
    Dragslaye's Avatar Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear
    Posts
    2,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    18
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    91
    Dislikes (Given)
    3
    Dislikes (Received)
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Cum111 View Post
    it was about 4 days ago, should i even bother?
    yeah chances are they still at the same location, + their add still got the contact information
    Ignore This Signature

    Earth compare to the biggest known star

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    3
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    8
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Cum111 View Post
    Phone number is 647-377-3654, name is marissa, it used to be natalia but i guess she changed cuz of her shitty fucking service and bad rep. Anyways, i made an appointment with her after getting some answers about her service, she only does bj and sex(mish) NOTHING ELSE FOR 120HH AND 200H? WTF? k so i ask her to send me pics to see if the pics on the ad r realm she refuses by saying the pics r on the ad, i asked her if she is open to fetishes she says no, greek? no, she a lousy fuck. so i arrive to my appointment and there is another girl in the room named stacey-anne, they seemed to have been arguing or something but i could feel the tension and i asked if she was okay, marissa said oh shes fine, shes just being a whiney little bitch, i started to feel uncomfortable cuz i realized how young the girl looked, maybe around 15-16? So i said to marissa if they r having problems and need to work it out i can come back later no problem, , but she instisted everything was okay so i stayed, got undressed, handed her the money and we got into the service. As we were doing the service her girlfriend stacey-anne stayed in the washroom and i could hear her crying on the phone to someone saying, i dont want to do this anymore, i hate her, she forces me to stay here and do bareback services and i hate it, I HATE MARISSA. so i got up and told her i couldnt finish the service and just got out of there. Stacy-anne's number is647-857-0655. The whole experience was just wierd and out of place, i think marissa is forcing that poor girl to escort, and making her to bareback or something, i dont know, i just hope no one else goes through this experience.

    Stacy-anne's link http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEs...no-20/11691330

    Marissa's link http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEs..._t-20/11730651

    15-16? if they are then i would diffinitely stay away from them.. they can use you.. im OUTTA here

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    200
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    10
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    please put the call in and help that girl

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    511
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    review is pretty wierd

    if u aren't impressed with the services she is offering and have doubts about the pics being fake why would you go through and meet the girl to begin with? lots of other girls to choose one if you have so many red flags going off when you call

    given the low post count i suspect this is an upset pimp who was denied or a rival sp

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default Bad news guys!

    So i was on backpage searching for a girl to see tonight. i came across Bianca, same number as marissa and natalia, the pics look somewhat similar but prob fake like the other ones, i havent gone to see her, not going to but i can probably guess that this is her. i also typed in her number in the search box on bp, and i found some other people using the same numeber

    Bianca
    http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-k-21/11866484

    Laila
    http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-e-25/11877010

    Erica/Sandra
    http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-_-20/11874773
    http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEs...re-20/11880087

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    look for the guy holding a popsicle at the end of the rainbow
    Posts
    119
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks (Given)
    6
    Thanks (Received)
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    Google images picks up on the fake pictures. Avoid this shame.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    Google images picks up on the fake pictures. Avoid this shame.
    i had a feeling they were fake. whats the link?

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    762
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    30
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    40
    Dislikes (Given)
    1
    Dislikes (Received)
    10

    Exclamation BAIT AND SWITCH!! Careful!!

    I totally agree with you,

    Luv2Cum
    i found some other people using the same numeber
    There's definetly more than 2 girls using the same number, I was hobbying yesterday and went to my black book and searched this girl Brooke 3654 whom pictures I had seen and liked, so, I wanted to see if it was really her, so, I booked and app. the ad on BP had a difefrent name Lexi so, I asked her if she was the same girl and she said yes so, I went.

    http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEs...al-19/11948258

    When I got there she told me she needed a few minutes cause she and her friend Mercedez 0953 (dark girl) were getting ready( they were starting and sharing a room).

    When I finally got to the room, this chubbby girl lets me in, she looked completly the opposite of what Brooke is supposed to look like,

    http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lt-19/11505201

    So, I said you are not brooke and she said yes again, I asked if I could see Mercedez, perhaps was the girl I was looking for, but it wasn't her either, she was Black (looks quite a bit like her pictures) a bit chubby too.

    So, I said Sorry, but, ADIOS! Ciao! Sayonara! and Left.

    Careful guys, this girls are not only Bait and Switch, but, they look young maybe even 18??

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by papi69 View Post
    Careful guys, this girls are not only Bait and Switch, but, they look young maybe even 18??
    ditto, some pix are just stolen from other ads.

    http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEs...es-19/12011859

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Dislikes (Given)
    0
    Dislikes (Received)
    1

    Default

    THAT girl could be some girls daughter! Your sister ... your niece!!

    CALL THE FUCKING PO-PO dude!! That girl needs her childhood back.


    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Cum111 View Post
    So i was on backpage searching for a girl to see tonight. i came across Bianca, same number as marissa and natalia, the pics look somewhat similar but prob fake like the other ones, i havent gone to see her, not going to but i can probably guess that this is her. i also typed in her number in the search box on bp, and i found some other people using the same numeber

    Bianca
    http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-k-21/11866484
    I saw Bianca 2mths ago, from the link quoted above pics on the left side (non black lingerie) are accurate. BE VERY CAREFUL with this girl she offers BBFS which I denied ... terrifies me even from girlfriends under 6mths of knowing them.

    Call the po-po and get that girl safe!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •