Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Piss balloons?

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,278
    Status
    Offline
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Piss balloons?

    Having a discussion with a group of guys recently and the circumcision topic comes up.

    One guy says, "Remember back in high school, in the shower, when the guys with foreskins would hold the end closed and piss into their foreskin, then let go and their piss would explode everywhere?"

    Another guy answers, "Oh, yeah, piss ballooons!!"

    Then they both start laughing while everyone else stares in disbelief.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,854
    Status
    Offline
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goolander View Post
    Having a discussion with a group of guys recently and the circumcision topic comes up.

    One guy says, "Remember back in high school, in the shower, when the guys with foreskins would hold the end closed and piss into their foreskin, then let go and their piss would explode everywhere?"

    Another guy answers, "Oh, yeah, piss ballooons!!"

    Then they both start laughing while everyone else stares in disbelief.
    Get to work and stop making new threads.


    ~This was a public service announcement from Erin Porter.

  3. #3
    Administrator Conway_Stewart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,000,000,388
    Status
    Offline
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErinPorter View Post
    Get to work and stop making new threads.


    ~This was a public service announcement from Erin Porter.
    Mr. T agrees!!!


  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,620
    Status
    Offline
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErinPorter View Post
    Get to work and stop making new threads.


    ~This was a public service announcement from Erin Porter.
    +1

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,278
    Status
    Offline
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You people are mean!

    btw, I did not make up that conversation.

  6. #6
    Administrator Conway_Stewart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,000,000,388
    Status
    Offline
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goolander View Post
    You people are mean!

    btw, I did not make up that conversation.
    Your boss asked me to post this:


  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,278
    Status
    Offline
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I am my boss.
    I have somewhere to be shortly, but until then I think I'll just keep posting.
    It may annoy some, but it'll amuse the hell out of me.

    Oh shit! I've become Conway!

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,854
    Status
    Offline
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goolander View Post
    I am my boss.
    I have somewhere to be shortly, but until then I think I'll just keep posting.
    It may annoy some, but it'll amuse the hell out of me.

    Oh shit! I've become Conway!
    Lmfao.

    Indeed.

    HAHA,

  9. #9
    Administrator Conway_Stewart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,000,000,388
    Status
    Offline
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErinPorter View Post
    Lmfao.

    Indeed.

    HAHA,
    Stop encouraging this Conway imposter, EP!!

    I am in possession of my foreskin and am proud to report that I have NEVER made a piss balloon (at least not on purpose). :p







    ...And as far as annoying others with my posts for my own childish amusement, I have...well...ok, I guess Goolander's got me there.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •