Thread: Zatrinna, oshawa

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Zatrinna, oshawa

Has anyone been to see this SP.? Can't find any reviews about her.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

also, anyone seen lashonda. anyone?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Saw Zatrinna. She's sensual mature and very easy to get comfortable with. She has some marks but all natural soft and enjoyable curves. Great GFE will definitely return. Very clean apartment and set up. Did take awhile to get an open appointment I could fit in with my work and her busy bookings. If you are looking for quality non-rush, she's definitely a good choice.

4. Thanks Madam PeaceKeeper thanked for this post
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlo View Post
    Saw Zatrinna. She's sensual mature and very easy to get comfortable with. She has some marks but all natural soft and enjoyable curves. Great GFE will definitely return. Very clean apartment and set up. Did take awhile to get an open appointment I could fit in with my work and her busy bookings. If you are looking for quality non-rush, she's definitely a good choice.
    this is exactly what Im looking for is there a link

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I am assuming that she is SP, but the ad could suggest massage. could you provide clarification and her rates?

Thanks

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Her number is in the ad. Give her a call. She was very upfront and easy to find a mutual agreement for her service. I prefer not to speak for her but she was quite reasonable. Best "bang for the buck" I've found in awhile. One of her rules was no bb.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a total newbie here but I saw her ad and wondered what her face looks like.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Ditto to all the above JoeBio comments...except no issue with appointment, made it readily to my satisfaction. A great lady whom I've repeated several times.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw Zatrinna last week, she was cute, very passionate, very nice and sweet. BUT, she is not as attractive as I had hoped from her pics - the pics she posts are about 10 years old.. definite belly issues happening there. She tries to hide it with clothing, but it's there none the less. Plays safe, unfortunately, as I do love a good BBBJ/wCIM/SW. I will repeat cuz she does a great CG and I love how she cleaned me up afterwards, very erotic.