Thread: Lexxi 7969

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lexxi 7969

I couldn't resist the pictures of a hot little redhead spinner. I called her up and had her come over and see me. She is a sweet and beautiful young girl, her smile will brighten up the room.
    We kissed when we met downstairs and then went up to the room where we DFK for a while and then she wanted to freshen up. She went into the bathroom and changed into a nice little black outfit. We didn't take long after making out some more for her to lose it. She started bbbj and it felt wonderful, but I had to have a taste. I asked her to swing around into a 69, but she doesn't feel comfortable with that. So I went down on her and enjoyed myself. She then wanted to have me inside her, so she covered me up and started missionary. After some of that I wanted to take her doggy and loved the view, just wished I could have played. She wants nothing to do with bum play, except on you. She did a great job at bls when she was down on me earlier. Back to doggy, sorry. After a while of that, she wanted to finish me off with her mouth, so she removed the cover and finished me cimsw. Afterwards we went down stairs and had a smoke together before she left. I can't wait to see her again. She does have some restrictions that I really love, but she makes up for it. (no bum play, no digits)
    http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ay-24/18039396

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm a fan

She's been reviewed many times (including by me), great kisser , always a pleasure, wish she allowed some bum play tho :)